The inside of a car is a surprisingly rough environment for electronic equipment. Cheaply manufactured devices for smartphone music streaming will easily fail due to winter freezes or sweltering summer temperatures. The inside of a car can reach an astounding 172 degrees when it’s only 70 degrees outside.
The uLinxMAX USB Cable with Lightning Connector is built to last, designed and engineered to withstand brutal temperatures throughout the year. The cables have been tested for temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit, and as high as 176 degrees. Whether you’re dealing with harsh northern winters or the oppressive heat of Florida summers, this is one USB cable that can handle it.
- 6’ total length. For smartphone music streaming in the car, you need to be able to set your phone down in a place that makes sense. Short cables force you to put your phone in awkward places. At six feet total in length, uLinxMAX USB Cable with Lightning Connector provides much-needed flexibility and convenience.
- Designed for the latest iPhone and iPad models. This aftermarket cable is designed especially for compatibility with Apple devices.
- Dual layer shielding system. This rejects EM and RF interference, maintaining crystal clear audio quality for music streaming.
- Heavy duty copper. Heavy, high quality copper construction provides optimal power transfer, up to 3Amp.
- Full USB compatibility. Connect to any USB port.
- Outer cable wall thickness: .55 mm
- Total power wire size: 17 AWG
- Total data wire size: 28 AWG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.