Roll over image to zoom in
General Motors Vehicle Harness for Use With PXDP, PXDX 1995-2004 GM (Cadillac, Corvette.) Dipswitches 3,8 on
Connects the PXDP, PXDX interface to the CD changer cable in the rear of the vehicle. Converts factory CD changer input to a universal audio input.
- Plug-and-play harness for use with PXDP, PXDX
- Connects audio source directly into the factory radio for optimum sound quality
- Vehicle MUST be equipped with a factory CD changer or CD changer cable in order for this harness to be compatible
- Radio must be equipped with a "Tape/Aux" button or a "CD/Aux" button.
- 1995-1999 Radios with built in CD player (Except Corvette) are NOT compatible because they do not have CD changer control functions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.