General Motors Vehicle 12 Pin Harness for Use With PXDP, PXDX 2000-2005 GM. CDC Mode Dipswitches 1,3,8 on SAT Mode Dipswitches 2,3,8 on
Connects the PXDP, PXDX interface to the CD changer port on the rear of the factory radio. Converts factory CD changer input to a universal audio input.
- Plug-and-play harness for use with PXDP, PXDX
- Connects audio source directly into the factory radio for optimum sound quality
- Radio must be equipped with a "Tape/Aux" button or a "CD/Aux" button.
- GM vehicles 1998 — 2004 not equipped with a factory slave may not be able to support an external device. Therefore the interface may not be compatible.
- If you are an experienced installer you can retain XM radio. See the Tech Brief section below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.