Hands-free Calling and Music Streaming Kit for Select Domestic Vehicles with Steering Wheel Control for Smartphones
You don't want a ticket, do you? Make your drive safer by integrating with your steering wheel controls so you can access your music, calls, texts and navigation from your phone using voice recognition.
Connect your phone to your car. This allows for the seamless addition of Bluetooth streaming audio, hands-free calling, and VR (voice recognition) capabilities to any car entertainment system, both OEM or aftermarket, without having to replace any of your existing equipment.
- Bluetooth Enabled FM Transmitter With HFP, A2DP & AVRCP Support
- Wireless Bluetooth connection
- Controls commonly used functions of the Smartphone from Steering Wheel Controls
- Hands-free phone function with in-car mic and playback through radio
- Supports SIRI and Android voice recognition functions
- InSeam APP for Android lets the user choose their Voice Recognition (VR) interface between Google’s native VR, Vlingo or Dragon, irrespective of the language of the user
- Provides audio output for aftermarket or factory aux-in option
- Works on any FM radio